Securion - How to clean the cleaning rollers?
- Open the printer cover.
- Press the latch to unlock the print head bracket and rotate it to the right until it reached its vertical position
- Next, remove the printing ribbon.
- Locate the cleaning roller and remove it from its housing.
- Use a cleaning wipe provided by Evolis.
- Remove any dust by gently rubbing the wipe across the roller’s surface.
- Once the roller is clean and dry, place it in the printing module.
- Then put back the ribbon in the printer, lower the print head bracket and lock it in position.
- Close the printer cover.