How to print a test card?
Printing a test card makes it possible to collect technical information specific to your printer. We suggest you print it immediately after the initial installation of your printer. Keep this card at hand.
- Make sure a ribbon is installed in the printer and that a blank card is loaded in the feeder.
- Switch off the printer by pressing the push button for a few seconds. The green LED switches off.
- Then, power on you printer while simultaneously pressing the push button.
- Release the button when the green LED starts blinking.
- The test card will be printed within seconds. It displays information such as the printer model and serial number.
- The test card is then ejected to the output hopper.