How to load cards in the feeder?
- Press on both sides of the feeder and detach it from the printer by lifting it up and out.
- Flip the feeder over to gain access to its lower part.
- Depress the plate and insert the cards. Repeat this process until you have loaded the feeder with the required number of cards. Note that the feeder maximum capacity is of 100 cards maximum, for cards with a thickness of 0.76 mm.
- If required, adjust the gauge from right to left to match the thickness of the card to be processed, from 0.25 to 1 mm.
- Reinsert the feeder back into the printer. The feeder will be correctly positioned when you can actually hear a click on inserting it in the printer.