How do I clean the dust filter?
The dust filter is located above the ventilator for the print head. This filter may get dirty over time and depending on where the printer is used. We recommend cleaning it once a year or after 10,000 cards, depending on your work environment.
- Open the printer cover. Locate the dust filter.
- Remove the filter by pulling it up and sliding to release it completely.
- Once the filter has been removed from its place, take one of the cleaning wipes supplied by Evolis.
- Clean the filter by brushing it with the wipe on each side.
- To put it back, insert it in its place (groove facing you) and push it down gently until it clicks into position.
- Close the cover.