Tattoo 1st generation - How to print a test card?
- Printing a test card gives certain technical information about your printer. We advise you to print it when the printer is put into service and to keep it at hand.
- Make sure that a ribbon is installed in the printer and that a blank card is present in the feeder.
- Turn off the printer by pressing the pushbutton for a few seconds. The green warning light goes out.
- Press the pushbutton on the control panel once more. Release the button as soon as the green warning light flashes.
- Insert a blank card in the front of the printer.
- The test card prints after a few seconds. The card gives you information such as the model and the serial number of the printer.