White paper- Will the smartphone kill the student ID Card?
Generation Z students expect their college or university to innovate and adapt. The method of identification is one area in which institutions need to evolve, taking into account 2 major challenges facing the higher education sector: inclusion and security.
Can digital technology really meet these two challenges? Does the physical card still have a role to play? Can digital and physical solutions coexist?
- Who are the Generation Z students?: Explore the characteristics of this generation of students, their adaptability and their quest for balance.
- Balancing the expectations of Gen Z students while addressing critical issues at universities
- Inclusion and security: the 2 major challenges for universities in identifying students
- The limitations of smartphones to achieve inclusion and safety goals
- The advantages of card support for student identification
- Moving toward “phygital” student cards
- Choose a trusted partner for your student ID card printing solution: Evolis