Transit Pass Printing
Transit badges make it easier for users to take public transportation and help transportation companies and agencies control their revenues. Two challenges met by the Evolis solutions for immediate transit card printing.
Transit badges in card format
A reliable, versatile, and profitable solution
Thanks to the different modes of personalization and their technical characteristics, plastic cards offer a number of advantages both for operators and passengers:
- Optimizes passenger flows using contactless technology
- Optimizes services by collecting personal data, allowing greater understanding of service users
- Limits fraud and theft using graphic and digital personalization
- Reduces badge replacements due to the sturdy, reliable, and durable medium
- Transit badge interoperability: a single card can allow travel on several different networks (bus, tram, subway, train, bicycle, etc.)
- Highlights brand image due to the high-quality, personalized, easily identifiable, and practical medium used
Print on site in just a few seconds
With decentralized production, at a counter or a machine, passengers can obtain their transit badge instantly. This has 2 major advantages:
- Optimizes costs and reduces delays: the procedures for obtaining cards are simplified for both the user and the operator (no paper forms, no filing, postal delays, or risk of losing cards in transit)
- Improves service quality and user satisfaction: passengers can use their transit badges immediately, even in the event of loss or theft
Seamless integration into your existing IT systems
Evolis makes a Software Development Kit (SDK) available free of charge for connecting our transit badge printers to the IT systems you have in place. The Evolis technical teams will be by your side throughout the duration of your transit badge projects.
Our goal: a successful project.
No matter how complex your IT installation is, our card printers can be adapted to your project. For configurations that require system integration, we work with our integrator partners to deploy your solution according to your needs and constraints. Our card printers can be used with all types of applications already in place.
For needs that are not covered by our standard range of printers, our dedicated project team is committed to offering you a completely customized solution.