Evolis at Cartes America
Evolis team will participate at Cartes Secure Connexions America at Walter E.
Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC, May 5-7, 2015 for its 4th edition. Meet us on Booth #515.
This event is an opportunity for Evolis to present its banking solutions by exhibiting along with MagTek showing together the EC-2000, Primacy with the locking system, Elypso and Signature Pads 100 and 200:
- Evolis Primacy has advanced encoding options for magnetic stripes, smart contact and contactless, it’s a desktop card printer ideal for instant issuance of personalized bank cards. The locking system is a plus to secure to prevent access to the card printer and consumables (cards and ribbons),
- Evolis Elypso is also ideal for instant issuance with the specificity of being developed for use at customer-facing counters and easy to fit with existing systems,
- Evolis signature pads 100 and 200 are designed to capture handwritten signatures quickly, effectively and securely providing major advantages such as:
- the verification of end users’ identity
- the data integrity (for sensitive, confidential data)
- higher level of security than with more traditional methods of sending documents:
- counterfeiting is virtually impossible
- low chance of losing digital copies
- time-stamping guarantees the signature date
- rapid write-down of set-up costs (very quick return on investment)
- implementation supported by the growing use of cloud computing
Before meeting us at the tradeshow, discover our success stories on the banking market.